Flash Player (IE) 10.0.22.87 Technical
|Title:||Flash Player (IE) 10.0.22.87|
|Downloads:||38 (All versions: 38)|
|File Size:||1.79M (1878888 bytes)|
|Date Added:||Jun 28, 2009|
|OS Support:||Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7|
|Publisher:||Adobe Systems Inc|
Flash Player (IE) 10.0.22.87 Description
Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
This download is the standalone ActiveX installer for Internet Explorer.
Old versions of the Flash player can be downloaded from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_14266
Flash Player (IE) 10.0.22.87 Changes Log
Adobe Flash Player 10.0.22.87 introduces support for Solaris platforms.
Adobe Flash Player 10.0.22.87 provides the ability to grant or deny access to AV device equipment from the flash player based on ‘deny all’, except for a specified whitelist of domains, via the MMS.cfg file.
Flash Player 10.0.22.87 includes security enhancements described in USecurity Bulletin APSB09-01U.
The following issues have been fixed in Flash Player 10.0.22.87:
• Flash Player 10 crashes in IE7 due to the use of a dynamic TextField as a mask on another display object when the field set to anti-alias for readability. (FP-1238/2256938)
• A sound stream error #2032 will cause the playback of a separate stream to stop playback. (FP-910/2251944)
• Japanese text mojibake (garbled) at Input Text in Flash 5 swf. (2223727)
• Ming created file does not play in Flash Player 10 in any browser. (FP-769/2217038)
• FileReference.save() can save invalid Windows filename like "sticky." so users are never able to delete. (2202963)
• Setting bitmap width/height before super() crashes player. (FP-760/2216975)
• Audio is scratchy with static/streamed with sample rate greater than 44kHz. (FP-862/2216961)
• Seeking H264 video on the first few frames causes IE to crash. (FP-913/2216957)
• Fullscreen in Flash Player 10 hangs with Flex 3 horizontal slider. (FP-812/2216948)
• Matrix3D AS3 class implementation is difficult to use for general math. (2216936)
• The Origin header should be put on the banned headers list. (2202975)
• Using drawingAPI2 in certain conditions when the Shape is not yet on the displayList can crash. (FP-761/2202966)
• Adding 2 vectors with float4 input and output produces incorrect result. (2202964)
• Attempting to install to a non-C:\ drive results in 'lack of disk space' error. (2202957)
• Fix AS APIs' inconsistent handling of NaN parameters on different platforms. (FP-612,FP-903, FP-964/2200454)
• SampleDataEvent playback in IE7 window crashes browser when new Flash window displayed. (FP-985/1935068)
• When receiving multiple speex audio streams, audio may be garbled. (1934243)
• When the end of a video is reached at certain websites, IE crashes instead of showing the next frame. (FP-1123/1932362)
• UIA mistakenly over-enforced in previous release. (2262898)
• Japanese characters are mojibake when they are entered into an input text filed on the Mac Player. (FP-40/2269305)